What did you do to your 620 today?

mcordero8

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This came in like an off road truck , my buddy said brakes and fix it ,so it got Wilwoods and lowered with no blocks , still stiff , my wheels fit with no spacers needed , again a daily driver ,Getting a new fender and hood also !paint later ! 100_2951.jpg1183.photobucket.com/albums/x477/Alleycatgarage/100_2951.jpg]100_2949.jpg100_2950.jpg

• Like 1

Got bucket seats. Yard is cutting floor due to seized tracks and I will pick up on Wednesday.  Dealer says no go on master cylinder clamps, so I'm purchasing double wire clamps online in order to finish brake job.  Progress made, though less than I would have liked.

• Like 1

Just worked behind the bar today.  Tomorrow off to the salvage yard for my seats and I figure I will raid all Datsuns in the yard for all double wire hose clamps... It'll be quicker than waiting for new ones in the mail :thumbup: Getting this done ASAP-Canby isn't to far out :thumbup:

• Like 2

Got bucket seats from salvage yard and raided 2 720s and a 620 of all double wire hose clamps!  Also picked up an alternator bracket for the 510 and master cylinder brake lines since mine on my 620 had rounded nuts... Also picked up some weather seal for tailgate area of tonneau cover and a gallon container of brake fluid for flushing and bleeds.  BTW installed double wire clamps on master reservoirs and haven't seen a drop of fluid after refill.  Wait until tomorrow and recheck before initial flush and bleed to be on the safe side!

• Like 2

Got fuel tank, filler neck and evap canister back from the radiator shop & started painting them.  Pulled and dropped off gas tank mounts at the powder coater along with the rear license plate mount.  Installed tonneau cover weather seal.  Went to Wilco and picked up some bolts and flare nuts and dropped those off with the rear lights at the Fab shop to fix rear taillight mounts.  Installed master cylinder brake lines and then had to clean house and mow lawn for company...  Bleed brakes and finish off fuel tank paint as well as start extra grill painting tomorrow before heading to Portland for an amazing concert!!!  GETTING IT DONE!

Drove it around town......had to get jumped to go to work because alternator isn't working.....tried to get a jump to make it home but it died when I turned on the lights......had a friend come follow me with his flashers on while I drove with no lights on...........got pulled over........had to go pick it up this morning with a freshly charged battery......drove home just fine

Oic of it on the side of the road last night

image_zpszcc5ypgi.jpg

• Like 1