What did you do to your 620 today?

mcordero8

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Add'd 1" spacer to carrier. Gonna go get some fuel then do an oil change. Grabbed some coffee this morning and snapped this one. Pic for the sake of posting a pic.....

DSC_4915_zps7vjl9ron.jpg

As well as a pic of the support truck out at Open Sores this last weekend. Gotta love the beach.....

DSC_4845_zpscgolxha7.jpg

11043085_1015061698522246_70656210853353

11046604_1015701835124899_61283651130933

did some degreasing and painting today

Missed a spot...just kidding looks a bunch better for sure!

I painted the grill and ordered a set a 4" curved arm peeps.

DSC_4916_zpsial5q1oc.jpg

I can see some touch ups are in order. Get's dark in my shop. Need to get some better lighting.

• Like 2

Sold it. The saved KC found a new home. The new owner is not yet on Ratsun but wants to build a ratsun style truck. He loves the Patina and plans to clear coat over it. Slam it with some big wheels, etc

Bye bye King Cab

B4EF04E8-667A-4B1D-A65C-A1FF59416CE5_zps

5BA3A68B-4478-40F7-A9E5-22E6FEE28F1A_zps

• Like 2

were did u get those mirrors

I bought the pair, but am only using one. The store sells singles as well. They seem to be of great quality. Amazon said they were supposed to be here on the 24th. But they shipped it 2 day priority as well. Very happy with the purchase....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AMO2S7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 2

got ride of that stock fuel pumpIMG_1779.jpg

and call this ghetto because it is just that. Ghetto. but I dont have any hood bumpers so i took some left over fuel line, found a preexisting hole and screed it in. now my bumper doesn't seem like its gonna fly off while breaking the speed limit....new hood bumpers are coming in from Datsun PL620 Truck Parts. aloha

IMG_1780.jpg

Datsunhilife, do you hear the screwhead when you close the hood? The only thing I would do different is kinda wrapping the hose around the screw using the same holes. Then you push the hose aside to clear the head when you screw it down

Datsunhilife, do you hear the screwhead when you close the hood? The only thing I would do different is kinda wrapping the hose around the screw using the same holes. Then you push the hose aside to clear the head when you screw it down

actually hood is sitting better than ever. yea i thought i should of wrapped some electrical tape around it but it sits really snug. it also enables me to actually pop the hood now. before I would have to pull the latch and hit the top of the hood to get it to pop.  this is just a very temp fix. i wonder if there is a forum for the funniest ghetto rigs.

haha i got some other rattling I'm chasing.

Hogie, my body line doesnt match up just like yours. Are your cab mounts rusted throught, the bushings customized or perhaps you repatched them with a flat sheet? Im trying to guess what does that. My ultimate guess is that the cab bushings collapsed but I dont see how that equates to an inch and a half of lost height...