Wtb datsun 510 68-73 parts

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for parts like hood fenders driver door for 2dr let me know what u have located in hawaii. I know shipping is killer but any help appreciated

I think we have a couple of member on here from 5 0. Try to find them and send them a p/m and you could trade parts. Taiwan is closer to you. There are lots of wrecker parts, knock offs and re-pops there.

If looking for something, place an ad in our CLASSIFIEDS (there is a link at the top of every page) This is the discussion forum for the 510/1600.

Looking for parts like hood fenders driver door for 2dr let me know what u have located in hawaii. I know shipping is killer but any help appreciated

Hawaiian check out the los angeles craigs list or all over california and 510realm.com, just be careful buying parts a lot of Datsun guys are flakes not all but some and yes shipping will be killer, i just shipped a grill that was not more then 7 lbs and local i might add and that was almost 12.00.