13x7.5 -5 SSR Mesh on a Datsun 1200...

Well I just had my SSR mesh rebarreled at 13x7.5 -5. To be honest I'm a little worried that I'll have too much poke but WTF, you only live once right? Plus I have back up  Weds Zero Speeds at 13x7.0 +0's as back up if they're too crazy.

I guess I'm just posting this to see what is the craziest wheels you've seen on a 1200?

I know a lot of Japanese guys go with 13x8 +0's.

I'm lucky enough to have a good connection in Japan and can source 13" rubber all day long.

Post some crazy pics if you have them.

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who rebarreled them? What size tires do you plan to run?

Ayara in Orange County...

I know that both of those cars are running x9's with a way crazier off set than -5. Just saying. I'm not doing flares.

Teru-san’s wheels are Speed Star Mark-IIs in 13×9 sizing all around with 175/50R13 Nankang tires. They fit the car perfectly under his over-fenders in true “shakotan” style.

http://www.stancenation.com/2014/03/24/shakotan-fever-terus-datsun-sunny-coupe/ 

155/ or 165's

I get tires from Japan :) hook-ups bro. hahaha

Yea I def.. feel you, it's really a clean looking ride. I've def.. seen many cars with flares done perfectly. I'm going to cry if I went tooo crazy on my SSR's and have to sell them to a corolla guy lol. But like I said I still have my OG Wed Zero Speeds, and my 13x7 Watanabe's as back up. I'll post pics up when I get the fitment done! : :))

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...