1975 B210

green280z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to get paint. I haven't decided,the stock color or white and black. Leaning on white with black here and there. First I'm going to clean it up, refresh the interior drive it for a while. Add AC sometime soon. Planning on striping the car down for paint next spring. I'm currently shopping for parts.

What do you need?

More time and money.

No really, not much. I would like to get a tachometer, a pair of desirable bumpers metal or not, right rear tail light trim, rear side emblems, a stronger rear diff. That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

Now the parts I all ready have bought:

Corbeau seats with matching cloth to recover rear seat

Black loop carpet

Almost mint GTX steering wheel  

Shifter bushings and boot

All tie rods, ball joints, bushings etc

Complete engine gasket set

Led replacement bulbs for everything and front H4 housings

Dome light and 4 outside marker light assemblies.

Every piece of weatherstrip and bumpers that I can find

4 Hubcaps

Radiator hoses

Going to buy:

Mini Vintage air system? I hope this little motor can pull it. LOL

Wheels and tires

You guys in Cali have it made with old vintage cars, good access  parts and cars. Luckily, this car supposedly came from CA and for the most part looks like it. There are virtually almost none of these around here left. I remember a friend of mine had a 4d B210 back in 83' and it was a rusted worn out pile of crap. This car is better than that car was back in 1983. LOL

If you don't already know, try Rockauto.com for '75 Datsun parts

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you. 

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount CodeEnter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts. 

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks. 

This discount code expires on August 24, 2014.

Just trying to help.   ^_^

I've been fortunate to know a few wagon guys who took their stock diffs out, so...  Might be a good place to start? 

Oh, and if you feel like driving an hour east to Commerce, there's one there for $150.  B)

Rear Axle
1971 Nissan 510 SW

109,000 miles

Condition A

Stock #00004056

$150

Haynes Auto Parts USA-GA(Commerce)

706-335-5166 / 404-524-4038

I did a tiny amount of research, most easy options are hard to find and other options are nice but expensive. Now for $150.00 i'll take that one if he still has it and in re builable condition. Thanks for the link. Any other input is great also.