...datlife......always Bustin' Nuts......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking with FAT510 ,,,,, probably only because he lives here, :rofl: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT besides that,, we were wondering what your thoughts on a Canby trophy was??   We still have some Datsun hotwheels ( 620,510 and wagons)   that we got from 510freak and collected for it last year,,and obviously didn't use....    Figured a wagon could be made into a 521 even,,,,,,

Anyways ,,, have you guys given any thought to it yet??? 

My other thought was going to Eagle_Adams house with all the welders, cutting tools,torches, engine parts ,, scrap metal and such and have a trophy building party of some kind.. Obviously that would have to be ran past him first though.

What are your thoughts?/

Can you tell i'm already psyched about Canby :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 4

Not sure if bitchy is the right term,,,, more like slightly aggravated at the rest of us......

I think they were tired of building trophy's because no one but them were making them,,, and i totally agree why they then,  stopped making them.. 

• Like 1

I'll make one every year if needs be.....

......the only reason why I made one last year is cuz nobody else did.....I didn't know the rules of the whole thing.....

I put that shit together at 11 o'clock the night before I left.....

I keep ALL the junk engine parts....I could easily make 10 trophies.....

• Like 2

Not sure if bitchy is the right term,,,, more like slightly aggravated at the rest of us......

I think they were tired of building trophy's because no one but them were making them,,, and i totally agree why they then,  stopped making them.. 

If I remember correctly, someone else made one and the other party felt like their toesies got stepped on. I thought it was the opposite, and they thought they should be the only ones making them. I guess I may have misunderstood the situation.

• Like 2

Put up a poll... list members volunteering to build... have people vote.

or..

erbody build one, post pictures of said trophy.. have people vote on which one will be used.

Second one seems like it could waste a lot of peoples time.. 

• Like 1

Yeah think it was us being lazy asses that pissed them off. 

Busta i wasn't sure,, as we feel the same way..  Helping build that thing was fun as hell...  So you won't feel slighted if i run my idea asking Eagle if he wants to give it a crack,, for the Lolz,,  first??

I figured this would be a project ,, so that's why i asked here and not in our open PM .

I guess i could have just called you on the phone after work too,,, but i'm to damn excited!! :hyper:  :rofl:

No voting,,,,  or trophy submissions ,,,  it will get done as like Busta put it,.. it is one nights work.

:) :)

• Like 1

Canby truck engine is here......showed up at the worst possible time.....

I was in my truck pulling out of the shop to pick up my kids and truck pulls in.....

......dumping rain...guy has no clue and no liftgate.....

We managed......and it's sitting on the cherry picker.....no oics cuz it was raining and hectic.....

......moar tomorrow.....

.......time for pizza...popcorn...and a movie.....

• Like 11

When I won....Fat510 made the trophy....

....when I had to pick the winner......I had to make the trophy....

I don't know the rules nor do I care......I had a blast makin the thing!!!!

..........and I'm gonna make another......I don't even care if we use it......I'm makin one :fu:

:P  :P 

• Like 5

This thread needs more Malamute in the rain pictures ,,  not joking at all about that..

This was from this weekend.......

03DD3317-5606-4D79-A7EE-2B1DE65E9177_zps

:rofl: 

• Like 8

I don't know the rules nor do I care......I had a blast makin the thing!!!!

..........and I'm gonna make another......I don't even care if we use it......I'm makin one :fu:

:P  :P

That's all i needed to know.......    :hyper: :hyper:

Remember though if life somehow gets you in a bind,,, we will have your back.

B) B)

• Like 2

Why is Kevin's car out in the rain?

i left it there, woke up Sunday to pouring rain  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

everything was dry when i went to move it except the front passenger floor because i have no fucking door seal on that side yet!!

good test for water leakage though and i was surprised how dry everything else stayed  :thumbup: especially the rag top...

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Busta Nut changed the title to ...datlife......always Bustin' Nuts......