garage sale datsun parts July 19&20

tdaaj

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were going to ,, ?  I personally have no BBQ

I use the word BBQ pretty liberally in this case.  :lol:     I figured me and FAT could just hang by grill and help people turn it on and what-not and every once in a while open it up and look at their wieners..  we could put the plates and what-not on the back of trucks and use beds as counter space. We were going to bring some Costco patties and buns and maybe some hotdogs. probably some cheap ass pop also. 

I will have at least one of the twins in the morning as my wife and Albert have to help with the Lakefair Marathon,, and you know those two can never roam around by their selves.  So i will definitely not be wandering to far from grill at least till the afternoon.  Like i said you can do your thing and not be tied down to helping people find something to eat.

I will bring that radiator and 411 stuff with us

If someone was to bring ice chest to throw meat in it would be helpful.

Yes, face book has been. Reminded. Ive got the grill, some coolers, a patio table, and will chip in food too. Probably be more of a bs session than any selling going on, but should be a good time either way. Will be posting a Craigslist ad also. Most things will be dirt cheap, others not and some free.

So wish I could make the trip, bring some tofu dogs, dill pickle and ketchup chips, and get some mirrors for my 720. Working wrecks all my fun  :crying: but it does mean I have a little cash for mirrors  B) Whadda ya say Ted? can ya hook me up?  :)