PUGET SOUND DATSUNS - Midnight Summer Run! Mmmmm.... Donuts.

mhub91

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm. Well, I stopped in to Dockside Donuts yesterday..... Liars, I tell you! Liars. Their sign CLEARLY says "Open 24hrs!" Out front.... Went in side and the little Viet lady rudely said "We open 5." I take that as open 'til 5. Hm..... Drive through is not open 24hrs either? So... What, the electric meter runs 24hrs? That's the only thing i think that's there 24hrs. 

NEW LOCATION!!!!!!!!

Kripsy Kreme on Tacoma Mall Blvd. (Closer than dockside doshits, same parking lot as Tacoma Mall.)

Krispy kreme closes at 12am. So let's meet 11pm sharp!

Yeah it would take me to long to get down there, sitting at work waiting to get off, datto 30 mins away, gonna take about 2 hours to get down there. Don't get off till 10 that makes me getting down there at the earliest 1230 not counting potty stop, gas and walking to my bike. Sorry, I ain't going to be there though I would if I could

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

We stopped there a month ago when we were retrieving a repo... There is no lights anywhere in that parking lot,, and she only had like 3 types of doughnuts, and it was only about 6:30 at night.... Not to mention the junkies asking for cigs.

It sounds like i'm hatin but i'm just sayin maybe a different more welcoming spot could be scouted in the meantime..  just a thought anyways.. 

And remember most of all  if you want guys to come to your meets.

One-Hand-Washes-The-Other-428x600.jpg

• Like 2

Dude... Dockside donuts is a joke.

Yes, we ended up going to Krispy Kreme. It wil most likely be the meeting spot again.

Also, I had no idea the turn out was going to be so great last year. Originally, it was supposed to be a small get-together. However, this summer I'd like to make it open to the Puget sound vintage jap car enthusiasts.

What do you think?

• Like 1

....to be fair I've only lived in tacoma roughly 2 years and didn realize the bridge was under construction haha!

I'm thinking we have a "worth while" cruise, instead of just around tacoma....

• Like 1

Yeah, I was thinking that we can go on a much longer cruise this time. It was pretty fun last time. About 15 or so people showed up. Doesn't sound like a lot, really, but it was at Midnight... after all. 

This will most likely be in July again. I'll get a much better route down before then.

• Like 1