searching for my love

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place a want ad in our CLASSIFIEDS linked at the top of every page. Check out local and national craigslist and E-Bay. Type in Datsun and Dotsun in their search engine... sometimes it is misspelled by pronunciation.  Auto Trader? You may have to travel and drive one home.

All I can say is be patient. I waited for about two years to find one. This was after I bought a four door that needs some attention. They are there, but as Mike said, you'll probably have to travel. Good luck!

Really? Second post in this thread was by a senior moderator. Who did not lock it. Or delete it.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And he hasn't posted in here since, not saying it's spam or a troll but if whomever it was were really trying to search for one im sure they would of been back on. Mike posted a few min after it was created so it's not like they didn't see the response, Im just saying the thread should be left alone until then we don't need another on going pointless thread. Not trying to argue with you either man just don't want this thread carrying on longer than it should...