hey it was nice to meet you and your car in person

even if you had no idea who the weirdo was that was talking to you but knew your car

It's okay I can't remember anyone so even if I did know you I would be clueless. LOL

Crying-Gif-2.gif?resize=500%2C270

Yeah that's the face of the people with the clean Z's. I mean they are awesome but they lack character. 

Did you see Daves goon? I'm sure he was just giving you a bit of a ribbin. :lol:

In case you missed it in the picture thread.

My girl said it needs some machine guns. We both loved your car. :)

Of course Dave's my bud and I love Birdshitgoon. 

Great picture! Better than my camera phone haha. 

It totally does though I would end up using them in traffic. I will settle for the armament of the plane I am basing my car on.... a 1200kg bomb in the nose. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay I can't remember anyone so even if I did know you I would be clueless. LOL

Yeah that's the face of the people with the clean Z's. I mean they are awesome but they lack character. 

It totally does though I would end up using them in traffic. I will settle for the armament of the plane I am basing my car on.... a 1200kg bomb in the nose. 

Let's hear it for the "Okah", aka the Baka Bomb!  Don't forget the cherry blossom, a very weird touch for a suicide vehicle.

• Like 2

The other one, Dave Bothwell the guy with the mic  :lol: 

Thanks, it's my camera phone 

I probably would too 

i didn't realize i hadn't posted in your thread before, thought i did but i hadn't. love this car though, very unique

You mean like the cherry blossom I already have? Lol

Yes!  By the way I had a KamiKaze pilot working for me in Japan!  He was sitting on the runway gunning his engine when the control tower ordered all pilots to tune to a non specific ATC frequency,  It was the Emperor ordering a complete shut down and surrender!  He had already clipped his finger tales and clipped a swatch of his hair, composed his death haiku  and was sittting in the plane!  Then his future was changed!  He was the most willing Japanese Employee I had!  I finally asked him and his supervisor why he was the most death defying employee I had.  His response was "No problem!  Every day is a free day when I wake up"  He had already died and had had his funeral, so every day was a "free Day"!

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

It just occured to me I never uploaded the pictures from my photoshoot. In other news. this project is about to crank into high gear with having disposable income and another car to drive. I am sourcing my 1uz right now and should be posting more regularly. 

QosAYgHl.jpg

wmUu2Sol.jpg

Nice to see an update, I litereally spent like 15min trying to find your thread the other day

Nice to see an update, I litereally spent like 15min trying to find your thread the other day

Yeah sorry about that. I have shiny object syndrome so me staying focused a bit hard. The truck has been getting more love as late. 

not a z car guy but this has a special place in my pants 

If this car could fit in my pants it would have a special pace too. You must be some kind of magician. 

On another note. I am talking to someone regarding building me a harness for my 1uz. I may go with a later vvti route for the extra power it gives and keep the car NA. Or I will go with a pre 95 engine and toss on a big turbo. 

Yeah sorry about that. I have shiny object syndrome so me staying focused a bit hard. The truck has been getting more love as late. 

If this car could fit in my pants it would have a special pace too. You must be some kind of magician. 

On another note. I am talking to someone regarding building me a harness for my 1uz. I may go with a later vvti route for the extra power it gives and keep the car NA. Or I will go with a pre 95 engine and toss on a big turbo. 

You have my vote for turbo :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get the parts for my 1uz swap, first to arrive is my new to me KA transmission adapter that would also work with a 350 or 370z transmission if I wanted. As for the the aspiration debate it has been decided... this engine will be getting supercharged. I will be getting a bulk of my engine swap in 2 weeks so prepare for more updates. I am also getting rid of my current flares for some wider Aritaspeed Works flares. 

pVq1E93h.jpg

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Update time!!! This past weekend I pulled my new power plant from a mk3 Supra with a half finished swap. The good thing about thins particular engine is it comes with the mk3 swap mounts which happen to work on the S30 chassis. It also includes a modified flywheel and oil filter relocation kit which are also useful. I got a wiring harness and ecu as well but I think the harness is junk, that brings the swap down to a short list. Later this week I will be tearing into my engine so stay tuned. I'm not sure if I'm going to get it going in stock form or just go straight to turbo or supercharger. 

Bz9XxRs.jpg

On another note my Z now has a friend which i picked up dirt cheap on a whim and will be my new daily after this next week. It is a 64 Mercedes 190c with a half finished diesel swap, I am trading a friend the swap stuff for his running gas engine. At some point I am going to put a vh45 and automatic transmission which should make a few people upset but give me a reliable daily with some style and some get up and go. 

nzf3sKj.jpg

• Like 1

Is that jakes white fin tail? And awesome car and engine idea

Yeah it is. I am getting his working gas engine in exchange for the diesel parts from my car, we will be doing the swap this weekend. 

I hope you'll be posting a build thread for the VH Mercedes :D

Totally! Mercedes guys may hate me but I am making a bad ass ride with some ratsun flavor. 

• Like 2

No new news on the Z yet, I am still acquiring parts. I did work on my new daily this past weekend, so here engine classic Mercedes goodness. I am by no means a Mercedes person but this thing is cool. A friend and I pulled the diesel motor from my car and the gas engine from his to do a switcheroo. Next weekend we are putting things back together. The jury is still out if I will keep this thing or not when it is running. If not I am sure I can get some okay money for it. Does anyone know any tricks for removing the mildew smell from a car?

Today I will be getting the 1uz on the motor stand finally and I will start pulling shit off I don't need and finding which sensors I need to keep for my megasquirt plans. 

MoP6CD9l.jpg

hQBq2AKl.jpg