Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

Well canby 2014 is over and I'm surprised nobody has started a thread yet, who's ready? I'm ready. 2015 has to be a fantastic fucking time because it's the 10th anniversary. I expect great fuckery and senanagins. I can't wait! Canby or bust!

Registration is open!! Head over to http://www.datsunsnw.org/and get registered! Remember, NO EXCUSES!!

• Like 8
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick-rat

Want in 1 hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first,,,get to work on it, it ain't  gonna do it  itself, or pay someone to do it like Mr. bigtanker does  :rofl:  :thumbup:

• Like 3
Guest Rick-rat

If the title of this thread was changed I would consider attending, the "fuckery n shenanigans" is really not in good taste. If it was Blue fucking Lake 30th fucking anniversary I would not go, the 4th annual fucking Multi State Datsun meet, I would not go, Meet at Carl's fucking burgers I would not go. You people that think that this title is cool need to grow up and act like your old enough to have a drivers license instead of behaving like some kind of punk.

We need a new proper Canby thread like: "Canby, the place to be seen in 2015"

Just my opinion

• Like 4