Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

He we go again!!! :)

"Have you ever met Celica Guy?I think its funny how you say your gonna be riding in a Celica this year only so you can start more shit.i also think its funny how the moderators change what was originally posted by Micro only because he didnt want any recourse to know what a fucking namecaller he is .Like you i enjoy fun but is it neccessary for you to keep mentioning reference to that guy.Do you really thinks its cool to be a bully to that retarded guy who showed up in a celica. Be nice and treat others the way you want to be treated.I know people on the sight who lack self esteem but when one becomes the butt of a joke ongoing it can create alot of unrest to people who want to enjoy DAtSuNs And not some jerks who want trouble that could again resurface at the annual show that everyone looks forward to.Ill be there like i was last year for the Datsuns not to hear about some retarded guy who was publicly bullied . I do think you are somewhat reasonable person-I can tell by your attitude towards the projects.Enjoy yourself with your projects.I hope to see your driveable projects some day in person .Be nice to those whom you you dont know personally .The fun is only real fun when people arent wanting to meet you just so they can bloody your lip."

While I don't really have any fucks to give away right now, this was sent to me by the user beLCh and will ask publicly for you to leave me out of your opinions since I know you will read this. Here's my Opinon if you or any of your friends would like to bloody my lip, I will welcome it as warm as the blood running down my chin. But you make sure I don't see your face :) got work to do, thanks bye.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He we go again!!! :)

"Have you ever met Celica Guy?I think its funny how you say your gonna be riding in a Celica this year only so you can start more shit.i also think its funny how the moderators change what was originally posted by Micro only because he didnt want any recourse to know what a fucking namecaller he is .Like you i enjoy fun but is it neccessary for you to keep mentioning reference to that guy.Do you really thinks its cool to be a bully to that retarded guy who showed up in a celica. Be nice and treat others the way you want to be treated.I know people on the sight who lack self esteem but when one becomes the butt of a joke ongoing it can create alot of unrest to people who want to enjoy DAtSuNs And not some jerks who want trouble that could again resurface at the annual show that everyone looks forward to.Ill be there like i was last year for the Datsuns not to hear about some retarded guy who was publicly bullied . I do think you are somewhat reasonable person-I can tell by your attitude towards the projects.Enjoy yourself with your projects.I hope to see your driveable projects some day in person .Be nice to those whom you you dont know personally .The fun is only real fun when people arent wanting to meet you just so they can bloody your lip."

While I don't really have any fucks to give away right now, this was sent to me by the user beLCh and will ask publicly for you to leave me out of your opinions since I know you will read this. Here's my Opinon if you or any of your friends would like to bloody my lip, I will welcome it as warm as the blood running down my chin. But you make sure I don't see your face :) got work to do, thanks bye.

I guess it's understandable that BeLCh has p/m'd you to say what he couldn't say on the forum. He has been under moderator review since his third unapproved post so it will be hard having a conversation with him on the forums. If this escalates just block his p/ms.

I'm not mean, I canby a prick at times online and like to make fun with people, not of people. Celica guy is no longer an actually person, just a representation of certain types of people,

I know. I was joe king.

You said canby. Way to stay on topic.

• Like 1

lol, he pm'd me too... 

it was a copy pasta of what you posted..

i dont care what kind of car it was, he was weird....  :rofl:

He Could of been alot of things.Hes a guy who is still mentioned and called names by people who have never met him Almost 3 yrs later.Whats that say about those people? :sneaky:

they PMd me again. 

said i was the one that slipped somethin in his beer to "make him act weird".... 

Calling the Celica guy names yrs later is wierd.Were you the One who put something in his beer to make him act out however he did or was it someone you know.He mentioned something about that to me.

they PMd me again. 

said i was the one that slipped somethin in his beer to "make him act weird".... 

No one said you did anything.Did you not read the question?I asked if you did but i never said you did?It was a question?Read the Quote Before responding.He may be alot of things but you Farmer Joe should learn to read.Again it was clearly a question. :sneaky:

they PMd me again.

so this guy posting knows Celica jackass in person? I have no connection to the events or comments except calling Celica guy a jackass just now. And why would anybody slip anybody anything unless they knew them personally and wanted a good laugh for the greater majority? I know if I spent money on shit I wouldn't waste it on a complete stranger.
  • Like 1