Shakotan Z (lots of Oics)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See the fluted hose in this picture?  When that isn't installed on an air conditioned car guess what it does to the floor pans.

Must have been a busy day at the factory when my '75 came down the line.   Air condition system installed minus the drain hose, left the solid plug in place.  Either that the A/C was installed at the dealer and the mechanic skipped an important detail along with both of the side support brackets..

20140616_100819_zpsrvuvwb0u.jpg

See the fluted hose in this picture?  When that isn't installed on an air conditioned car guess what it does to the floor pans.

Must have been a busy day at the factory when my '75 came down the line.   Air condition system installed minus the drain hose, left the solid plug in place.  Either that the A/C was installed at the dealer and the mechanic skipped an important detail along with both of the side support brackets..

20140616_100819_zpsrvuvwb0u.jpg

damn, that would just ruin everything. right now my problem is all the water getting in, cause it will puddle up on my floor pans. and im not going to want to get new floor pans

well, when i go home friday i plan on getting stuff done. taking out my current carb and AZC intake and hopefully selling quickly to buy more parts! also might put up the chrome tail light pieces for sale. and i will be cleaning up my SU's and maybe putting them on, maybe not. still dont have my title, but PO said hes going to SOS tomorrow

Got this sick shirt and Datsun patch from my gf :)20141004_001209_zps3xua9ouz.jpg

Took off my AZC intake and carb

20141004_172449_zpspkugezvh.jpg

And test fit my SU's! It all clears even with the airbox! Going to swap out the intakes with a nice clean painted one I have before I put it on.

20141004_172828_zpsh3b1vosh.jpg20141004_173039_zpso62dfpxs.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...