EAGLE ROCK SWAP MEET JULY 13 2014

Ranman72

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These were taken from a 73 510. I'm asking $ 50 for the front and $60 for the rear. I also have the hood hinges and the rear original board piece where the speakers go

damn, maybe next time around if you still have them i'll buy them. running kinda low on cash and payday isn't till next tuesday :-/.

-Rob

Have some good Datsun parts that I can bring with me to Eagle Rock, they include:

510:

- SSS blue bird steering wheel

240z:

- 240z/early 260z front 3 piece valance

-  short plug fuse box (non melted)

620:

- front bumper w/ brackets

- Dash cap

- center console

L4:

-38mm SU carbs only (no manifold)

Send me a PM if you're interested, all parts sold at the swap meet.

!! Attention attention!! Everyone attending tomorrows eagle rock car show and swapmeet. The event is going to take place across the street 1100 eagle Vista dr. Across the street there will be signs and personnel guiding the way to the other side of the street. The cross street is eagle Vista dr. I do not have time to explain the situation right now . But I do apologize the inconvinience. Vendors must get there early do to limited space. Please text for more info 323-972-3737. Parking is limited so get there early.

Thanks to Jose and everyone involved in putting this together 

the different venue area worked out decent and it was a great turn out 

thanks to everyone for your purchases it is nice to see the parts go to good use 

to busy for pics so waiting for everyone elses to come up 

Thanks again everyone 

it was nice to go to bad didn't have enough for what I would liked to have.  Not necessarily needed, but wanted.  Wish they can do this again this year.  On a lighter note my 3yr old son had a good time kept asking to go see the datsuns.  Also I've tried to talk to the wife bout getting her a 510 wagon she wasn't into it, but when she saw them in person she liked them

• Like 1

Thanx Randy for the tranny!!!

your welcome 

it was nice to go to bad didn't have enough for what I would liked to have.  Not necessarily needed, but wanted.  Wish they can do this again this year.  On a lighter note my 3yr old son had a good time kept asking to go see the datsuns.  Also I've tried to talk to the wife bout getting her a 510 wagon she wasn't into it, but when she saw them in person she liked them

there is usually another one late october or early november 

• Like 1

Geez, you guys wrap up early. I got there at noon and there were only a handful of vendors left. I still got some necessary parts for a decent price. Just next time I'll be sure to be there early.

Thanks to the organizers, looking forward to the next one!

It's a swap meet, Get up early for the best deals. Plus I think it was hot enough that everyone wanted to get out early.

And great job again by Jose and his staff. Plus I got a really cool decal from Jose. Put it on my 240Z when I got home.

• Like 1