EAGLE ROCK SWAP MEET JULY 13 2014

Ranman72

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone we are only 16 days away for the swapmeet. Vendors need to come in early. Before 9 a.m. trailers no later then 7 a.m.if you are bringing a trailer please let me know, so I can try to arrange the parking a little better. I will give everyone a small white piece of paper so when we need to move cars we will have your name and number on the windshield of your vehicle so it will be a lot easier to get you out of the parking structure. Thank you guys and gals. Be good humans!

I will give everyone a small white piece of paper so when we need to move cars we will have your name and number on the windshield of your vehicle so it will be a lot easier to get you out of the parking structure. Thank you guys and gals. Be good humans!

That's a freakin great idea... See in a couple weeks.

Hello everyone we are only 16 days away for the swapmeet. Vendors need to come in early. Before 9 a.m. trailers no later then 7 a.m.if you are bringing a trailer please let me know, so I can try to arrange the parking a little better. I will give everyone a small white piece of paper so when we need to move cars we will have your name and number on the windshield of your vehicle so it will be a lot easier to get you out of the parking structure. Thank you guys and gals. Be good humans!

why not just stay all day and enjoy the cars and scenery instead of leaving and moving cars around 

I love swap meets I stay all day 

Missed the last one but should be there for this one.

Looking for passenger side chrome eyebrow thing that goes on the front inside fender next to the head light for my '72 510 (sorry don't know the exact name for it) also a plug connection for the ignition. PM me, thanks

anyone got wiper arms and blades? 

-Rob

i wiil take some wiper arms and blade

if you need windshield let me know i only bring windshield if you order one 

also have new suspenssions parts, round SU,fender, trunk, ignition w/ key, tail lights Gasket, weber adaptor's gasket and also i have a  big 3 row aluminum radiator for muscle car    and more

send me a e-mail At dpartsupply (at) gmail .com let me know what you need datsun or non datsun 

I have a few 210 interior pieces if anyone is looking for a glovebox, undertrim, steering column cover or stereo cluster let me know and I'll bring them. I've got a classified ad for each one with photos if you're interested. The stereo cluster only works with the square eye 210. I can never remember if the steering column cover works on both round and square eye or not. Glovebox and undertrim work on both.

i wiil take some wiper arms and blade

if you need windshield let me know i only bring windshield if you order one 

also have new suspenssions parts, round SU,fender, trunk, ignition w/ key, tail lights Gasket, weber adaptor's gasket and also i have a  big 3 row aluminum radiator for muscle car    and more

send me a e-mail At dpartsupply (at) gmail .com let me know what you need datsun or non datsun 

any bumper brackets? if so how much? 

-Rob