The life of a Rat in Datsunville

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man im glad you said something. I'll hop right on that for you! Is there anything else I can do to my car for you?

Install another one along the bottom so you can effectively put everyone else on the road in real danger.

• Like 3

Install another one along the bottom so you can effectively put everyone else on the road in real danger.

You must be afraid of me hitting all those low flying aircraft or something. I'll keep an eye out though.

I thought this place was ratsun... RATsun not the 510 realm or the fucking Datsun museum. This car was rotted and gone to everyone but James and a few other people. It will never have nice paint, straight body or approval from the Datsun purists. I'm just expressing myself through my car. Every year I get to drive this car without it rotting into the earth I feel lucky.

• Like 4

I like the window banner, but to me it seems to be covering too much of the window.

I respect this comment. It's pretty low but I can still see everything. I've always loved the zokusha style and its what I think fits the personality of this car.

• Like 3

Thanks man! Your going to be bummed but the recaros are going away. I'm going back to lowback buckets same upholstery though.

Aww. oh well. no worries. question for you.... why go away from the evo seats and also how did they feel in your car? i am currently running a set of Nissan 300zx front seats in my 620 but i wish the seats could be lower for better leg room and comfort. im not a super tall guy but as we all know fitting in these cars/trucks if you are taller than the average asian guy of the 1960-1970's then you arent feeling the most comfy in these awesome ratsuns haha

• Like 2

Aww. oh well. no worries. question for you.... why go away from the evo seats and also how did they feel in your car? i am currently running a set of Nissan 300zx front seats in my 620 but i wish the seats could be lower for better leg room and comfort. im not a super tall guy but as we all know fitting in these cars/trucks if you are taller than the average asian guy of the 1960-1970's then you arent feeling the most comfy in these awesome ratsuns haha

Funny thing is I'm 6'5" and I fit pretty good. I'm steering away from the recaros because it looks outta place to me. I love the old school look of low back buckets.

• Like 1

This cars rad as fuck, love the banner! Keep it up man

Honestly wish my car was more ratty...I ended up with something clean and original but this is more my style

Thanks brother! I love my car it puts a smile on my face everyday.

I understand it's far from everyones style but that just makes me love it more!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...