The life of a Rat in Datsunville

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great what you guys at Datsunville do, always love seeing another old Datsun back on the road

Just checking that the tail pipe had been thought through. Sometimes the stuff that happens through

beer goggles and smoke doesn't work out as hoped

• Like 1

You can take it as you want. When I bought the car I thought the exhaust was going to be the first thing to go but after working on the car I felt the exhaust represents the car perfectly and I am soberly willing to deal with the consequences when and if the time comes

• Like 6

You can take it as you want. When I bought the car I thought the exhaust was going to be the first thing to go but after working on the car I felt the exhaust represents the car perfectly and I am soberly willing to deal with the consequences when and if the time comes

Well said sir.

• Like 2

Some times you think "WTF", and I think the time has come for BIG to say "FU". My FU days are long over, so I urge you to have fun with it.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry but that exhaust is just lame and immature. It takes away from the car.

Nice car otherwise..

I'm sorry but that exhaust is just lame and immature. It takes away from the car.

Nice car otherwise..

I know some hate it and I know some love it but what's really important is that I enjoy it. Is it forever? Maybe not but for now I will continue enjoying my car.

I really hope you build your cars for yourself Josh and not for other people's approval

• Like 4

I just think its rude and petty. The car I love. My first 510 was that color. A cherry 4 door I bought for $250 from a junk yard. You could see your reflection in the floor boards...). That was 18yrs ago? I also had a 2 door that color that was absolutely cherry until my buddy rolled it.... :(

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...