New B210 dash from Nissan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Zilla. I guess asking stupid questions is not a good way to introduce my self. I just excited to get this car cleaned up. You seem to be the go to guy here. I'll just order the part and get back to working on my new Datsun.  :thumbup:

The part is listed for 135.39  now

The "United states" is a bit broad to say the least!  Please narrow down your location.  A state would be the least.  A city or town would be better.

I can be more exact than that if you want to come over and have a beer.

Not wanting to sound like a whiner and maybe I am but I just joined the site and have had two slightly abrasive comments. I have thick skin but I could see how someone else might take offence and not want to ever post for fear of forgetting to dot an i every once and a while. There might be a lot of kids on here and i'm far from that so I can also see it from another point, even then should we not try to be more friendly. Hey just ask me, "where are you from"? 

Oh yea and the dealer told me today the dash is out of stock. LOL Like i thought to begin with. Back to repairing mine.

Why do you need to know his location?

Well for instance, you are in Hawaii and he is in Georgia [the USA not the former Russian Republic] the odds of you dropping by to give him a hand are Zero!  The beer is welcome but the distance rules that out as a reason to get your @@@ in gear.