The Southern 610

Hello, Names David I am the new proud owner of  a 1973 Datsun 610 Hardtop. The car is the original silver color with some dents and dings plus some stupid black spray can paint. Its a true 47,000 miles car with all numbers matching. It has some rust but it is in the rear and front windows plus some on the chrome holes for the rear lights.  the rest of the car is super clean the trunk and floor pans don't have a touch of rust in them. the car is sadly being a garage queen, because I need to do a whole brake job. the other sad thing is that its an automatic car but not for long. would appreciate some more info about the cars and some advice on what to and maybe some part cause I am missing the rear bumper and the chrome around side windows. 

Thanks if you can.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey David, welcome. Get on FB and look for the page 'Georgia Datsun Owners and request an add and I'll get you on there. never know what parts people have around here. There's also Georgia Parts and Needs page as well.

Can't wait to see some pics! 

• 2 months later...

update the car has had body work done and is now painted the silver color again and is being wet sanded. the inside has been mostly converted to black and is run and stopping again. but I need some parts like the chrome around the windows and the rear bumper. plus a complete clutch and brake petal cluster to change it from automatic to stick. also a newish set of window wiper arm pivots.

pics or it didnt happen i have wanted to do a vg swap since i owned my first 610 im actually trying to work a deal for a 300 zx locally but i would wanna keep the efi and go super charged 

1017477_3223562364114_1849380497_n_zps49

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...