620 kc

gene knight

Project looks  good Gene, Havn't been able to get outside and find that bezel we talked about.  Suppossed to have gone out to Pheonix this week but plans changed and having to stay here and finish these apartments.  I'll look tonight and get ahold of you. I have that solid window also and windshield and auto trans and a L20 with a rebuilt top end.  I'd be willing to give it all up if you don't use the frame.  Let me know. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie and Gene, Got home okay even though it was 4:30 am.  Damm I was tired.  Let me tell you it was sure good to meet the both of you.  I could of stayed alot longer and just talked about everything but home was calling. You guys are sure cool people and when back in Pheonix this coming week I'm sure we'll meet up again.  Thanks for the frame and now I just have to convince the wife to park outside....

• 2 weeks later...

been trying to get motivated to work on my kc, but we have been having some nasty weather here in phoenix including some flooding on the streets and in yards so nothing has been done recently other than i did clean up my yard of all scrap metal/motors that i bought for my 65 barracuda project and i can't wait until this heat goes down and no more rain so i can get busy and replace the cab floor on my kc from the standard cab truck i bought and stripped for all the spare parts

• 2 years later...

Worked on my 77 mustard 620 king cab today reinstalled steering gear box, drivers side dog bone tierods, centerline to gear box, installed the leprechaun fiberglass gt spoiler shell, getting my datsun corral ready for move in December or January

• Like 1