620 kc

gene knight

I finally got me a 620 kc today it does need some work, like motor gone thru, needs a head, d/s door, windshield and all the rubber seals and felt stripes, gonna change out the rear slider window for a solid 1

• Like 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

well I haven't done anything on my kc yet, but I did get a different dash pad and metal frame and I hope to get the instrument cluster trim piece soon. I will post pix soon

well i worked on my 77 620 kc yesterday with charlie69. we stripped out the cab, took hood off, rear bumper, tail lights, dash tooken out, winshield, side quarter windows out. i hat to replace the floor pans but just the sections before the brackets for seats.

• Like 1

me and charlie69 worked on my 620 kc today. we removed gas tank, 2 piece drive shafts, motor and 5 speed transmission today and x-members, so now I gotta get it to a car wash so I can clean it up inside engine bay and underneath cuz it is greasy, dirty, looks like it has been tooken out to the mud pits.

• Like 1

well me n charlie took truck to car wash, took another frame and bed to car wash also for some heavy pressure washing of them both on sunday, then yesterday, we removed the bed off from the 1 frame, and then we removed the fenders, doors, all the wiring, pedals, everything from engine bay so we can pull off cab and check the intergrity of frame/brackets

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well with all this rain and flooding i have no time or motivation to do anything on my 620's but i did however removed the seam sealer putty on the 620 s/c that i will be using the floor from to use on my king cab