1940 Ford four door (rear doors suicide) sedan

Back I go into the realm of restoring an old rust bucket. I just purchased a 1940 Ford fourdoor sedan off of ebay. It will need some work but what is a retirement for ? ! ? ! !

I have had a 1935 Chevy 3 window coupe and My show 1956 Ford panel so I have an idea what is ahead of Me.

The adventure begins !

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates.......... I have been buying LOTS for My build. First off, I found that the frame is toast and unsafe. I found one on ebay that was in Lake Havasu City with a RUNNING flathead ! ! !  All I have to do is set the body on the new frame ! I also just bought a dropped front axle set with a reversed eye spring. Many "extra" parts that were needed for the look I want. I am now prepping the frame for the body to be set on. 

STAY TUNED ! !

Back I go into the realm of restoring an old rust bucket. I just purchased a 1940 Ford fourdoor sedan off of ebay. It will need some work but what is a retirement for ? ! ? ! !

I have had a 1935 Chevy 3 window coupe and My show 1956 Ford panel so I have an idea what is ahead of Me.

The adventure begins !

1940 not 1949

If you edit the first post in this thread, it will allow you to change the title. :) 

I have had a 1935 Chevy 3 window coupe and My show 1956 Ford panel so I have an idea what is ahead of Me.

The adventure begins !

1940 not 1949

You got any pictures of the 35?