Whats the "Origin of Ratsun"

HAHAHAHAHA!!

so the word ratsun has been around for a long time.. my step dad.. his friends.. as well as some people i've worked for in the past have always refferd to datsuns as "ratsuns".. i worked at a car lot an my old boss was always givin me shit about my ratsun.. mofo kept tryin to get me to "trade it in" i was like no way fucker u just want it

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA!!

so the word ratsun has been around for a long time.. my step dad.. his friends.. as well as some people i've worked for in the past have always refferd to datsuns as "ratsuns".. i worked at a car lot an my old boss was always givin me shit about my ratsun.. mofo kept tryin to get me to "trade it in" i was like no way fucker u just want it

I work in a shop where my boss is all about the profit tells me I should sell my truck cause I could probably get something nice. I told him to me this is something nice and if I sold It I be upset cause I cant find anything to replace it I just want back my truck with its rust,non working gages, bad tranny bearings all that shit I need a car/truck with character. I gotta have a Ratsun

• 6 months later...

There apparently is a city named Ratsun...check this out. http://game1.fennecf...rise/outer.html

Ratsun: These farmlands were once thriving but the expansion of The Fog from the east slowly withered away the villages and cities of this region until it is now a barren wasteland of plenty. Some still try to farm it but the ever-present threat of the Fog, as well as what the Fog has done to the ground make farming dangerous and eating the food an adventure in itself. The time altering effect of the Fog does allow people to live many years but it can freeze people into stasis for even longer. There are supposed to be ways to survive in the fog, and legends claim the city of Ratsun itself does exist bound by the fog and is part of it, but few claim this knowledge and fewer have put it to a test by entering the Fog. Of those, none have emerged from the Fog sane or within one year and none have ever dared claim they found the city.

:lol::lol:

Nice post dear. i m waiting your more post really..

• 6 months later...

Well for me back in the early 80's (in LA basin area, Whittier to be exact) we called all small street type (performance) cars "RAT CARS"! Maybe thats where it came from?

I only heard RATSUN a couple of times though!

That is what I assumed (even though I just got here) that it came from!

Dan

• 6 months later...
I just wanna know WTF is an OIC? And where in the hell did that come from? I know it means PIC, and the O is next to P. But it seems like everyone is doing it on purpose around here?

that ones sort of my fault actually...

It was a typo, some wiseass thought it was funny and then it was used on purpose from then on.

• Like 4
Guest 510kamikazifreak
I just wanna know WTF is an OIC? And where in the hell did that come from? I know it means PIC, and the O is next to P. But it seems like everyone is doing it on purpose around here?

Its all Skibs....Wait

Was it Skips ,,,,,,,

Oh Yeh Was Skins doing..

• 6 months later...

It was a cold, dark, stormy night. Lightning striking more than I've ever seen. The clouds parted and............................... Something moved in the shadows.

It was two men, Steroid and a Gnome the call Klotz. Klotz was holding Steroids DIPSTICK and said.." Steroid you need some lubrication."

From the woods came a scream never heard before...it was a sort of a sound like.."Kiz....kiz kiznook" and from the dark came a stranger with a dvd in his hand. Thank god it wasn't VD it was a DVD.

"Step back my fellow....uh...creatures of the dark." he whipped out a DVD player and said boldly" I have a cheap and crudely homemade DVD of Datsun repair by a Sage they call...." suddenly a sound comes from the woods...

It's a man from the great white north. They call Him DatzenMike.

He says to the group gathering.." Hey is this the Ratsun get together...EH?"

See he talks funny because, well he's Canadian, and they just talk funny.

So then after drinking many Molsons and saying eh and take off hoser, they called, on a cell phone, a man called BEEBANI. " Whats wrong here, Steroids ......and now they all called it a Ratsun, because the great white northerner called it that....his Ratsun won't start, what should we do?"

When REDEYES from the dark says , Is it a.......

I'm tired I'm going to bed....to be continued.biggrin.gif

Phatdave that was so cool how you started your story about the beginnings of Ratsun.  What makes it better is how you threw Steroid and DatsenMike and Beebani into the mix.  Couldn't stop laughing and then you just quit and lft them hanging!!!!  Ha Ha!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/30437-wtf-is-an-oic/page-2

This will answer all your problems...