280z Door Finisher Rubber Water Seal

dgi

Has anyone come up with the rubber for a replacement water seal for the Door Finisher?

My driver's seal has detached itself from the door finisher and is deteriorated.  The passenger side is perfect.

The driver's side door finisher is very nice.  So, I would like to find a way to replace just the rubber porton.

Thanks for any tips

dgi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dgi, I'm not sure of what you mean by the water seal for the door finisher. Are you referring to the chrome strip that runs on the outside of the door at the base of the glass? It has a rubber lip on it. If that's the case, that assymbly is called a belt moulding and I'm not aware of anyone that sells just the rubber anymore. I do sell the complete assymbly and it's listed on my online store at www.datsunstore.com 

Z man of Washington

• 1 month later...

I have 620 77 pickup and my doors are leaking water... i just bought the truck and the previous owner claims all new weather stripping but i dont think so. any other reasons for water to becoming into cab??? I'm in vancouver, wa so it rains all the time.