my wagon hates drifting.

I blew my diff, I was being a ass and decided I was going to take my wagon out for a late evening drift session , as you all will hate, 82 210 wagons were not made for drifting. I found this out., question is does anyone know where I can find one. ? What will fit instead ? Or if you have one laying around. Think the rears might be different in wagons but I'm no expert at all , its seperate coil ans shock , either rebuild my diff or swap the entire rear.

help would be awesome. Thanks.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Living on the east coast makes it hard for me also, there's barely any datsuns out here, I've checked all junk yards , etc. And are any of those a direct fit ? I know I will maybe have to take off mounts for the coil springs and weld them on the new rear but I wanted to stay 4x114, and not be crazy wide since I do have 15x8.5 with -25 et.

I mean, I abused it, no doubt about it. I pulled my drain plug on the bottom of my diff, ans alot of metal came out. , the gear oil was gold and metallic, 3 bolt heads came out that look like a sark got a hold of them , and bracket looking things that look bent to hell