4 doors in WA project 510 Ka24e Turbo

jeph

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People were having issues a few months ago with the newest IE browser when it was still in its beta version..... not sure if that's possibly your issue.

You picked up the green 4-door?  That thing has been parked a couple houses down from us the past couple months or so.  I saw your thread on Wednesday, and noticed the car was gone this morning.  

• Like 1

yeah sadly its been threw a lot of people, its safe now with me and isnt going anywhere lol

downloaded firefox and pics work now thanks guys.

This is what it looked like the first day i got it (yesterday) lol

IMG_41071448088818_zpsba113456.jpeg

IMG_41068014028083_zps7cbb5edc.jpeg

received_m_mid_1397678834297_d0a0f468b69

• Like 1

i tried my other wheels on to see how they fit, diddnt like the (sunk in) look of the skinny mitsubishi wheels in the rear.

20140419_130147_zps86f50d99.jpg

20140419_154501_zps08631301.jpg

i actually ended up raising the back about a inch and a half because the car vibrated bad in the rear end around 40mph, and now its gone.

• Like 4

i threw on a momo steering wheel today and i put all the automatic kickdown boxes back in.

when i got the car everyone was like hey that car is slow as hell and i started looking around to see what was up.

the kick down switch on the bedal wasnt functional, and the box that goes on the linkage in the bay was missing, so when you drive before it would just go to like 10mph and be in 3rd already and if you floor it it would stay in 3rd lol!

it rips now and runs great.

• Like 1

thanks guys! yeah everyone has either seen it or knows someone who knows someone who has own/seen it lol cant wait untill its a different color, also got some nice bumpers sitting around im gunna throw on in the next few days just need to get some hardware.

• Like 2

so i jacked up the car today and noticed the rear wheels have like a 1/4 inch of play if you grab left and right side and wiggle it, that means wheel bearings shot right? because the kid i got it from said he replaced them and its quiet when i drive down the road.