1978 B210 coupe pics

jboulukos

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a memory jog, I came out to your place years ago in Bremerton and bought a couple of door handle surrounds and a few other parts, You just had your car painted and gave me a look see. I always thought you had a nice ride. Nice to see you here on Ratsun!

Ha ha, I remember that dash pad on craigslist, I always wondered who ended up with it.

• Like 1

Hey PineClone...one rear bumper end is in bad shape, the rest a pretty solid.  

Hey EricsB210!  how's it going?  Yeah, I remember I sold you the AM/FM B210 radio and some other small parts.  I found that dash pad in a junkyard southeast of Portland.  I pulled it off myself, which was awesome in order to learn how it attaches.  It was all white and faded but 4-5 armor alls later and its beautiful.  My old one had the classic crack throughout the center speaker holes.  

• Like 1

Yeah Sierra, I couldn't believe my eyes.  It was a B210 posted on craigslist for parting out at a junkyard.  I called the owner and he went out and checked the dash pad for me and said no cracks.  It was $50 firm and totally worth it.  Like I said, it was so white and faded but a good cleaning and armor all about 5 times over made it look super new.  I also took the dash speaker from that car and maybe the anti-dieseling solenoid from the carb.  

Charolastra.  I'm not far from you in Evergreen Park.  I'm currently in California doing some work here.  Yeah, the paint job was around $450 at Maaco.  haha.

• Like 1

There are better products around than armor all. The gent that sold me my rx7 took meticulous care of it, including armorall the dash and a few other parts were cracked on otherwise a perfect car. I am not the only one scared away from the stuff.

http://zhome.com/ZCMnL/tech/dash.html#armorall

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know when you come back, and we can start our Datsun club :P I know a guy who have a Z. We can do something by marquett park. Ohh and there is another guy who lives by north side and have a 510 wagon. I just have to fix my brakes and order my tires for my z wheels and ill be ready

• Like 1