JDM Bluebird fender mirrors on Craigslist

or not

I saw the ad yesturday, called and met up with him right away. They are not Datsun mirrors at all. They are rectangle mirrors with very short extensions. Probably late 70's Toyota. I was most dissapointed...

He is not a Datsun guy. He said he got them from a guy who tried to put them on a Z but they didn't work right. I'm sure its because they don't go out to the side enough.

Just thought I would let you know so you don't waste your time. If you see the ad, ask him to post pictures.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, I didn't look at or ask about any of the other stuff. He met me at Fred Meyer in Burien... not at his house.

maybe didn't want me to find stolen Datsun 620 parts in his garage??? ;)

Just so you know, they are fender mount style mirrors but not the Bluebird/510 type.

Me and some other guy met up with him and got some parts tail lights poor shape, nice dizzy, brand new rear sway bar and bushings for 510, misc jets for weber dgv, bre style front airdam for 510 and some other misc stuff. oh and the ugly fender mirrors. All for about 100 bucks, he needed grocery money. He does have a four door for 400 bucks not the best shape some good parts though also a single cam ka harness, ecu and a ka five speed. He needs the money so cash really talks.

just wondering who this guy is...maybe someone some of us have met or talked to before? Nice to be able to know and recommend folks to buy/sell from...probably is lots of stolen stuff out there, as we all know. There are a couple of very disreputable folks out there that I have met, who don't have a problem with stealing parts or tools. One is in the Seattle area. Tana

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.