hobospyder

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May end up rolling to Canby in my golf.

Unacceptable :sneaky:

Probably sucked some crap or water type material off the bottom if you ran it completely out...  Just a tiny bit of water will make it backfire like a muther fuqer

• Like 2

Regular gas in her right now, been migrate since I got it except for the gas can I just put in it.

Will be poking at it the next couple of days, was running great on the drive home from the mechanics yesterday, I changed the oil and now this. Fuck I hate mondays

• Like 1

I have an ei dizzy you can borrow. Points are a pain in the ass.

Edit: let me know if you want to swing by and grab it, you will need to get a cap and rotor though.

I'm waiting until I get the new motor built and installed for ei, thanks for the offer though.

Mechanic has the keys and will be meeting me at little miss since he's going straight there after work today, buddy that towed her to the new place will be towing her to the mechanics after work. Will figure out what is going on and hopefully be able to drive her to Canby.

• Like 3

Well if it turns out to be the pain in the ass points, the EI swap is as easy as swapping in the new dizzy and bypassing the resistor at the coil.

mechanic says my carb is all gunked up from draining the tank like I did. He's hard at work on it already.

But I had to leave the golf at work because she decided she didn't want to start after work

• Like 2

because I'm an idiot?

Figured it would just be easier and why put the work in until I'm already doing a lot of other stuff under the hood

I am too. Still replaced mine before I swapped the engine. It's 2 bolts, man. You're gonna shit when you see how much nicer it is ;)

• Like 2