little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

can't see it but half painted fuel tank is about 2 feet away from the front end. reservoir tank is in the back of carrie and i know i have plenty of fuel line between where the tank is plumbed and the bits in the back of the truck. fuel filler hose is in heather (the other car in the garage)

edit: need oic for new page

IMAG0606.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress maybe?

IMAG0653.jpg

IMAG0655.jpg

Rust eating primered and first coat of undercoating to the top side. Figure I'll do two to three coats.

Changed her spark plugs to see if that helps any. And while I was in the garage attempted to put on the nos fender emblems.

IMAG0656.jpg

Had a slight issue with that. So I looked at the one that was still hanging on

IMAG0657.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm......................................

• Like 2

Went back out to the shop and did second coat on the top side and since it was raining built a makeshift shelter for it so it didn't get wet

IMAG0659.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

And then while poking around out there I found out the lights under the loft work. So much brighter

IMAG0660.jpg

Need to get around to finish cleaning the whole shop and start working on getting it water proof. Then electrical starts and rewalling

• Like 5

Lets see a tour of your shop space. Looks pretty sweet man.

as requested

here is the outside of the shop, it is an 1800 sqft pole barn

IMAG0665.jpg

from the man door corner

IMAG0666.jpg

and the car side, has a one post lift in front of toolbox

IMAG0669.jpg

IMAG0670.jpg

the loft/fallen side

IMAG0668.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

up on the loft

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

the reason i said fallen side is because the foundation in the corner by the door has fallen 4-6 inches minimum. it's really the first thing most people notice when they walk into the shop. there is a compressor room on the back side of the shop that i will use when i get the shop renovated. going to rewire and rewall the thing after the roof gets fixed and maybe after the floor gets fixed

• Like 1

Damn dude, why are we not neighbors? That is like my dream.. tons of room to work, lots of storage, a lift, lights, air.. Congrats man. Nice place!

Is that tennis court yours too?

If I found a place like that around here... it would either be a long ass commute to work and $$$, or just straight up $$$$$.

Thanks for the tour, love it. Also can't wait to see your shop renovation.

• Like 4

it'll be in the loft waiting for you draker.

tennis court is mine as well. property is roughly 1 1/3 an acre my best guess, maybe a little more. i have attached and detached 2 car garages. and i picked this place up at the farthest i am willing to commute.  

here's a shot of my garage for you too

IMAG0678.jpg

and little miss' random assortment of stuff

IMAG0676.jpg

• Like 1

I have some epoxy for the house garage, thinking I want to get some tiles for out there too

Either one would be bad ass. I've thought about that for my garage too. But mine would need a ton of prep work due to cracks and shit. There is only one expansion join and the floor is wavey fuck. I might just get some cement sealer and call it good.