little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a thing, was the last thing that was purchased before my bad news, last thing that will be purchased for a while

20151022_151236.jpg

20151022_151316.jpg

20151022_151400.jpg

test fit on little miss, not actually clipped in yet

20151022_152719.jpg

20151022_152747.jpg

20151022_152802.jpg

hand polished on the left (they weren't really bad but i felt the need to do it anyways)

20151022_154519.jpg

both polished

20151022_155826.jpg

they've been carefully tucked into my parts stash in my closet for the time being
  • Like 3

I do like those metal visors. I've got a set I want to run on the 510... but I want to find a set for the rear doors too.

looks better with a full set on a 4 door. For some reason my golf only has the front two, doesn't look quite right but it's a pos anyways

It's amazing that they would cut power.... AFTER A YEAR... wtf. I'd be like, 90 days past due... bye bye.

That would have probably easier for you to stomach also, I'm guessing.

or, yaknow, have the proper address on the meter for the shop so it gets turned on with the house bill and I don't have to have two bills? That's what caused all of this, I'm surprised it took them so long to notice.

And I started looking at the calendar, I may not be as screwed as I think I am with everything, I just switched which paycheck pays which bill. Either way, still not buying many parts for any car until I get some money in the bank and put the parts I already have on their respective car.

Which sadly doesn't include my flex thru window. I wanna put it in but don't want to take it out for paint.

no oics on this page, let me remedy this

fitting that needed tightened

20151026_153422.jpg

damage to my rim
20151026_153319.jpg

20151026_153312.jpg

tightened the fitting, rebled brakes, probably need to bleed master cylinder to get full use of them but they work pretty good from the testing i did yesterday. ran out of time, my daughter saw my from her bus about a half mile or so from the house. had to turn around and get home before her so i could be in the house with her. haven't been out to the shop to check state of the front brakes since. rear brakes and master cylinder are on hold for now sadly, will get to them in time, other things have come up.

also, got the bill, not nearly as bad as i was expecting it to be. figured it would be around 800, it's less than 200 luckily
  • Like 2

the spirits have been being kind lately. i've been enjoying a females company (first one in a while that's gotten me to open up), said female has been enjoying my company as well, little miss is getting parts that have been collecting dust, daughter is enjoying me since i got a transfer out of the shop that had me all stressed, and low low energy bill. whatever i did to deserve all this, i have to keep it up

• Like 2

that's why i was freaking out so much about that bill. and gotta start saving up for a trip to cali next year along with a trip to tennessee. will get an estimate for that rear axle and those backing plates soon. he had a shift adjustment at work recently but he's pretty free i think

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The storm came and went to the mountains and the mountains gave me this across the street

20151118_154423.jpg

It's usually only like 5 ft wide at most. So yeah, had to do some rearranging in the shop in case the water gets much higher

20151118_170801.jpg

Might be some slow progress in the near future. No promises

• Like 2