Red door meet Portland Or this Sunday

Justin Berni

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep meaning o go but but get ready and think fuck, id rather lounge naked at home lol.  If other datsun guys go, i may be down and actually go when i decide im goign to go for once.  Its just hard for me to get the motivation. 

weird to see people say theyve not seen teh car when its pretty much been seen by everyone in the datsun community lol.   I should be there, my ankle is still swollen, but ive been able to actually walk today, so hopefully tomorrow i can move better, driving blue is easy, its just moving purple out of the way since shes stick, will be a pain with my ankle still swollen.  But i want to take her out.  I will be the guy with a cane at red door and 2 kids lol. 

Yah i left aqs soon as the subi next to me was hit by glass off the building behind us. Funny thing no glass was missing from the windows, we think someone dropped it out a window, it hit his roof, i was in my car getting ready to leave due to my ankle swelling again and hear BOOM CRASH CRACK, and lil chunks of glass hitting the side of my car, i thought it had hit me at first ( feel bad saying this but glad it hit the subi and not me)  No more parking near buildings with glass windows lol.   Was the hood open or shut when you were by, i only left a few times due to my ankle, the last time i jumped in draynors wagon , which scrapped like a bitch with me inside.  I thought purple was low, but his wagon is lower.