NOS 521 clock 250.00 extremely rare

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeyeah! That is rad man. I have seen very few ever. Too much cash for my wallet, but good luck w/ the sale!

Does anyone have a pic of one of these in a 521?

If anyone wants to buy from this guy feel free. He has an ebay store so you can check his wares there.

If I see him again here...I will ban him again and delete the thread.

If you wonder about his sales ethics, have a quick read here. Yes it is the same guy.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=6039

haha, I like that "safety" seatbelts were an option :rolleyes:

If its anything like the 1973 610, the shoulder belt was the option, not the lap belts. :)

If its anything like the 1973 610, the shoulder belt was the option, not the lap belts. :)

Oddly from that factory option sheet I noticed that under the clip for the lap belt there is a little notch for the shoulder harness to plug in. I checked and I also have the little notch on my lap belts so I can hook up a shoulder harness. :D

My '70 Dart had lap belts and the shoulder belt separate. They clipped into holders along the roof line by your ear when not in use. Not well thought out as they were a bitch to put back if you did use them and they fell out the door if you didn't hang them up. So no one used the shoulder part.

My '70 Dart had lap belts and the shoulder belt separate. They clipped into holders along the roof line by your ear when not in use. Not well thought out as they were a bitch to put back if you did use them and they fell out the door if you didn't hang them up. So no one used the shoulder part.

all my darts have the belts like that except my 71. they were modded by a previous owner. self retractors are the shiznit! now what i would like to see is how the 620 shoulder harnesses are supposed to be put away. my owners manual says to put them on their stowage hooks but i dont see where they should be.

Or when they dinged you in the head during a turn :mad::mad:

I took them down and now I've got lap/shoulder belt combo ready for install :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.