A 620 stays in the family...SWDP !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg the previous owner purchased them & im not sure how you go about getting them. I live in AZ & ill be getting my plate [only need 1] soon & it'll cost $30 ish for a tag, plate & title & the ladys @ the MVD actually smile at you...LoL

Wow what a difference then here.  Okay that makes sense, I know here with historical plates you can only drive to and from a show, event, ect.  Can't be a daily.  At least that is what they say.  Thats my first Datsun I have seen with that plate.

They smile at you because they like bacon and you look like a pig :rofl:

Sorry I'm new to the whole teasing people boat.....

Hey...it's always time for swine !

jvb5577 i believe there is a limit to the yearly miles you can drive w / the historic plates but how in the hell would they know ?

In AZ you can pay for 1, 2 or 5 years of registration. It gets cheaper if you pay for 2 or 5 years at a time.

Yeah there is!  Something crazy small.  They wouldn't be able to know.  Just the local cop that would see you driving it everyday haha.  I was interested in it because registration is dirt cheap!  I know cheating the system.. but hey

• 1 month later...

What is that canister with the comp cams sticker on it?

It is a vacuum reservoir. Since twin Weber manifolds have no Plenum, there is no place to get a steady vacuum signal. The reservoir is usually connected to all four intake runners and acts as a Plenum for vacuum. Connect the brake booster and vacuum gauge to the reservoir.

Larger ones like in the photo also function as a Vacuum Reserve Canister. So when pulling a long hill you don't run out of vacuum for the brakes. Because vacuum is not made at heavy throttle it stores a little extra as a reserve.

• 4 months later...

Ok a bit of a sad update here...the 73 has been sold & is being put on a transport truck this Friday. The truck sat mostly & i really need a stock truck as a daily / boat puller. The new owner has had his eye on the truck for quite some time & it will be taken care of.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...