Printed Velocity Stacks

I am recreating different velocity stacks using a 3d printer. Right now I have successfully recreated a standard 44mm mikuni air horn. These can be made to custom lengths and custom diameters. I will be getting a set of the Datsun Comp stacks and the rare 50mm stacks. Price for the standard 44mm mikuni stack is 60 dollars for a set of 4. Call or text (913)530-4646. These only began to deform at about 430 degrees so they should be able to withstand engine temps even if you don't have a heat shield. I put up an ad last night in the classifieds but this will make it easier to see progress and allow me to update with different stacks I may have.

dfXcg1a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Max height is approx 10 inches. As far as I know you can paint them without an issue. Sus will be tougher for me because I don't have a set in front of me and not having the mounting measurements or an example makes it tough.

I am pretty certain that you can easily and inexpensively dye them any color you would like. Use RIT clothing dye which costs about a buck at most any store. Boil some water add chosen color to mix wait a while (the longer the darker more intense color) and volia. You might want to experiment with a scrap and dont use your best pot as it may stain it as well. If you want a darker color after the first attemp you can reinsert the pieces until happy.

Lets see some pics if you try it.