What's your height?

Definitely get yourself checked out.  A good doc shouldn't have any problem figuring that out.  Don't want to be nursing an ulcer along until it goes south.  Bad idea.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is I have a shit job.. Fuck that Obamacare shit.. They want close to 200$ a month...

Its been a while now that this has been going on. Maybe ten or eleven years... I'm 23.

An ulcer is what my gfs mom thinks it is.

I've been to one doctor.. I told him about the same thing I

typed above. He wanted to give me xrays... Being a doctor I trusted him and agreed.. This doctor gave me four xrays, one of witch didn't come out right.. They said they didn't see anything about have some more test they can do... I say maybe another day and leave... A week later I get a 1300$ bill in the mail from Idaho.. Fuck that bill. They charged me for all four xrays and some chunky drink and of course the doctors time...

I think that was 5 years ago. I didn't pay that bill.

A better doctor im thinking next time. Haha and after I get a better job.. Olympia should have some good docs and good jobs so I'll see within the year.. About five months tell I move up there.

Yeah I take some stuff like pepcid pretty regularly..

Seems to help some things but not other things...

If I don't smoke ita feel as if someone is grabbing my stomach with both hands and squeezing it... That's the pain that never really goes away. Smoking lightens that pain..

I was in DC a week and didn't smoke bud but one time.. Fuck did it help!!