What are you drinking right now?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Generic nothing special. It's better than drip brewing. No I don't pay $ 10 for 4 oz of beans and grind it myself nor do I roast the raw beans. That's excessive behavior.

HA! I was that bitch today! $29 for 16oz whole bean. Randomly found my favorite bean/roast I've ever had from Maui. Grabbed it. It's been around 7 years since I've spent that much on coffee though. I'm spoiled here. I buy organic grown, roasted the day before amazing coffee for $12/16oz.. I honestly don't find that excessive, and I support a local grower who also has a full time job.

The shit side is, I can't enjoy shitty coffee anymore. And I drink waaaay too much of it.

All this talk about just eat healthy. Mike, I think we see eye to eye on that one. Eat real food. Eat less of it. Cook food, and hand wash dishes. Stay the fuck away from television (Ratsun is enough wasted time). Don't take pills to make life convenient, they will kill your liver and self. And lead a life that keeps your body active. Don't like to preach, but Humans in my culture are doing it wrong!

I take Prilosec, cant afford Nexium. I follow most of my Drs orders on eating, and am not much overweight for my size and age. Without the meds anything, even water messes me up. I also have a hiatal hernia so the meds help keep everything in. I'm really just trying to avoid surgery.

P.S. Powerade right now.

Two things from my own personal experiences....very few things will give me reflux like a sports drink. Not the normal kind either, the kind where you can't even consider picking something up off the floor or tying your shoe due to the amount of acid that is going to wash down my throat. And second, if you're thinking about surgery for your hernia, probably best just to skip it until they come up with something that actually works. If you're active, it will tear again, the majority of them don't stick.

I talked to a guy last night that has a permanent stomach bug he picked up in Mexico. The thing will always live inside him and work the levers on any turd. The Doctor told him that when he gets older he will finally be regular.

COFFEE      

Bar owners have to upgrade the plastic lines when serving Red Bull on tap. 

RedBull is so hipster. It's what Starbucks is to coffee drinkers. I tried one once and have to admit it tasted like shit. Drank one of those monster big cans once too. Nothing happened except I had to take a piss. Energy drinkers a gullible.

RedBull is so hipster. It's what Starbucks is to coffee drinkers. I tried one once and have to admit it tasted like shit. Drank one of those monster big cans once too. Nothing happened except I had to take a piss. Energy drinkers a gullible.

Redbull works for me, I prefer Rockstar though. I like the taste.

I have a measuring spoon to scoop the coffee into my French press. When level it's 1/4 cup. Today worked till 4:30 rained this afternoon, 45 min drive back to the office and 20 min. bike ride home. Only my taint is dry. Coffee with heaping scoop. ZzzzinG!!!

i have to quit smoking pot(lets see if i can actually do it this time)  beer is my new friend

20140422_192248_zps5b20e87f.jpg

Then you can still eat it, right?  Else I don't understand.  

It is an interesting fact that a close relative of the pot plant is hopps. It seems most people find at least one of the two to be a close friend.