What are you drinking right now?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,
There are a lot of brands out there that are just as tasty, but they're decaffinated :thumbup:

Oh, and I forgot....Drinkin' Miller High Life......cuz white trash.

Edited by KELMO
Guest Rick-rat

Gotta have real coffee, I can't believe the people that go to an espresso shop and order decaf coffee and non-fat milk for their latte, why the fuck bother.  Drinking coffee now

Happy B-day Farmer

• Like 1

Rick, I've got to agree fully.  I get picky about coffee, cause I know what great coffee should taste like.  Meaning, Folgers/Columbia House is hardly coffee.  But Decaf, non fat, soy, bullshit.  I drink coffee.  If there is anything in my coffee, it's booze.    

• Like 1

If drinking coffee, drink COFFEE. Not some double latte goats milk, triple espresso decaf hazelnut-mint cinnamon swirl. That ain't coffee! If drinking beer, drink BEER. Not some pale oyster lambic ice apple/lemon pasteurized douche water. That ain't beer! If you drink liquor, Drink LIQUOR. Not some tang flavored fruity faerie's piss water cooler. That ain't liquor!! You're MEN for fuck's sake!! Stand tall and drink it right. Fuckin' girly men. So what if it's hard to swallow? Go down chuggin'...... and yes, I just had a coFFee, so what?    

• Like 3

I would agree other then it taste like hops to me... The pear isn't there... If it helps any you couldn't see through it.. Maybe it was the pear that made this happen..

I happen to see this beer in my fridge thinking there wasn't any beer in there to begain with... Girlfriend or her mom must have bought it being why its not an IPA like I would buy...

I also drink the 4 that were in the fridge. He he :)

Pear juice is just a fancy form of yeast food. Don't worry, he's still drinking yeast piss with the rest of us. Just paying too much.

Though I have no problem spending a lot on a beer. I do have a problem spending too much.