Autocross Spokane WA (Deer Park Airport) 4-5/6

HRH

www.asnw.org  (Deer Park Airport)

Test and tune on Saturday the 5th.

1st autocross of the season April 6th, Sunday!!!!

I have the Maxima mostly ready.  Shitty seats still in, factory tach not working, may attempt to quickly wire in a tach tomorrow night before the event.  No big swaybars yet.  Chassis is solid, we'll see if we can get away with not burning a valve from the exhaust leak and/or not seizing the rear calipers since I haven't changed those.

Should be a grand time and hope to shake out the Maxima a bit more, and maybe rattle some nerves.  Other people's, not mine. :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would if I was planning on using the truck!  The white truck is actually having a little bit of an issue at the moment, it may get a drivetrain swap after all.  Or maybe just a carb.  Think my throttle body system is taking a poop and can't seem to get the part needed to fix it, but I haven't investigated that much yet.

Anyway, ugly Betty will be representing, and she's ever so much more ugly than the white truck.  And faster.  And handles better even with her wallowiness at the moment.  When I get the proper sway bars, that will solve that problem.