Craziest food you have invented?!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it can fit in a tortilla I've probably put it in a tortilla.

Ex: kimchi and egg with leftover pasta, beans and Sriricha.

699270f9.jpg

That reminds me... I did make some homemade breakfast burritos one night for dinner. Made my own Pico de Gallo with peppers, onions, and tomatoes; and (large) link sausage, eggs, and cheddar/montery jack cheese.

Jalepeno poppers + pig-in-a-blanket....you're welcome.

beef and cheddar lil smokey, jammed in a pepper (jalapenos are good but habanero's are better), wrapped in a cresent roll, beer battered n fried. 

They were quite good but next time I'm skipping the cresent, just too damn much dough lol

• 3 weeks later...

I guess the time you spend working on your cars is inversely proportionate to the time you spend in the kitchen.  Some of these dishes are straight kindergarten.  I'm trying to insult, but I get the feeling this is likely a source of pride.  So be it.  I know it's all tasty, and more importantly, it goes well with beer.  

I am on board with the Croissant Jalapeno poppers.  Though I would likely use Bacon/Cheddar in place of Little Smokies.  Those meat tubes are just too smooth.  

I had to google "cock sauce" one time so that I could tell my wife what kind of sauce I was talking about.  It was always in the break room at one of my old jobs, but I never knew what it was called.  We all just called it "cock sauce."

Cock sauce

Growing up, this is what we always called cock sauce.  Sriracha was Sriracha.

my_henna_logo__78484139222923512801280.j

^This stuff, if you have not tried it, is what makes the difference between a sandwich and an experience.  Simply amazing in a jar.  There is also a Garlic one that is great if it calls for garlic.  

• 1 year later...