Bonvo's pacifier 77 620kc

bonvo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright im working on getting my ka alt into the truck this weekend i know what i need to do at the alternator end but since i have never seen the charge light light up im checking the wiring on the truck in the cab and i came across this it has 4 wires going to it originally a blue a blue with a red stripe a white and a black the black has just been cut and the white is what the p.o. used as a signal for the aftermarket voltmeter i cant seem to find anything that it plugs into anyone have any clue? its down by the colum and comes out of the harness that goes to the ignition switch

63D53591-orig_zps82e3edde.jpg

CF2226DB-orig_zpsfbecf1f9.jpg

cant edit my post but after looking at my haynes it looks to be a check plug hmmmm might just be the bad regulator thats causing my issue fuck it ill wire it up tomorrow and roll with it 

tore into the alt swap today 

7F57F59A-orig_zpse5c42d8e.jpg

smaller alt makes it easier to fish in there why is the 620 fan shroud one piece? 

85CFC4E7-orig_zpsbcce53f0.jpg

8142A426-orig_zps963b1bd6.jpg

then i hit a snag well fuck need to go get a turnbuckle now the alt is hitting the timing cover here 

[url=http://s70.photobucket.com/user/bonvo/media/Snapbucket/6075C405-orig_zpsbb838e2b.jpg.html]6075C405-orig_zpsbb838e2b.jpg[/uRL]

so im probably gonna throw the stocker back in and once i get the sentra going again ill take this off of daily duty and do the swap 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

shits about to get real the 32/36 is going on the 620 and the side draft is gonna start to go on the 610 i still need to get some things squared away before the swap on the 610 will be done but with the 620 on daily duty i need it to have a good reliable carb 

57F5D205-orig_zpsbcc29f0a.jpg

• Like 1

ended up not having to swap carbs i thought the idle circuit was plugged in the hitach and i didnt war to rebuild it turns out the wiring going to the anti dieseling  valve was really ghetto rigged so while i was at it i did a minor wire tuck 

before

9506FA6B-orig_zps5702bc11.jpg

86C9DCCF-orig_zps7acf6c18.jpg

after

E08D8486-orig_zps63079556.jpg

1B247AF1-orig_zpsec2e4011.jpg

7D7937F7-orig_zps33b1c159.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well i got this 

20141203_042211_HDR_zpsfhbkazhy.jpg

some detail

20141205_001305_HDR_zpstgohmieu.jpg

and the starts of a katana rat fink style shifter the plan is to cut the shifter flush with the blade then grind it flat and drill holes threw it and the blade so i can bolt it together 

20141205_014343_HDR_zps3mxiibkd.jpg

• Like 1