Bonvo's pacifier 77 620kc

bonvo

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finished relocating the seat today and bled the brakes and clutch i think someone put the wrong throw out collar in this thing at one point or another as the clutch has alot of free play anyway on with the pics 

1ACE0C89-orig_zps3127dead.jpg

I was stoked that i didnt have to relocate the seatbelt stuff

FEB21EB8-orig_zpsa939a810.jpg

and this shows how far back i moved the seat

804E57D3-orig_zps09a732ef.jpg

still not the most comfortable thing to drive but alot better then before 

next on the list is to completly take the front end apart repack wheel bearings lube up brake adjuster and properly adjust brakes then rig up a throttle stop and throttle return spring 

still have the sentra its my daily driver lol i cant mess with the sentra without voiding the warrenty and i love it how it is so ive just been driving it this so far has cost me next to nothing to mess with and i made a profit off the subaru i may keep this truck i may not if i sell it the money goes into the sentra 

figured out why it wont idle higher then 450 rpm when cold the carb is missing a few parts such as the fast idle cam linkage

5C6D8157-orig_zpsefd10d57.jpg

now do i make a rod to connect them or just pull the weber off the 610 and put my 40 on the 610

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a mirror on it adjusted the brakes repacked and adjusted the front wheel bearings fixed the seatbelts all to get it ready to drive it 400 miles tomorrow to my sisters wedding 

31E5FB5E-orig_zpsb1addb5b.jpg

• Like 2

well i made it but it was a road kill kind of road trip the points and condencer werent happy so i had to stop and adjust them then it was running at 210 from redding to vacaville (3 hours) so new points and condencer are on the way and im gonna find out what thermostat is in this thing and add some water wetter to it so i can get home on tuesday 

• 3 weeks later...

well now that was one HELL of a trip after the wedding i went to a friends place to use his air compressor so i didnt break the thermostat housing bolts on the way there i loose all clutch i limp it to his place bleed the clutch with no  luck so i replaced the master and slave new thermostat and points set the dwell and check the timing.... and it was running at 0 degrees advance so i said fuck it and did a full tune new plugs and all running ALOT better then it was before and i fixed my low clutch pedal when i replaced the clutch hydraulics keep in mind all of this in front of a friends house 400 miles from home with a fucked up let in 100 degree heat yeah i was not happy due to it having so many issues i waited till zerow was heading up to canby so i could follow him in case something went wrong 

D4A2892B-orig_zpsf9b9942d.jpg

37A32B1A-orig_zps97df4a55.jpg

56F5BCEB-orig_zpse8264676.jpg

79346119-orig_zps65ff31a6.jpg

• Like 1