SoCal Fun Run - Get your Datsun Ready! Sunday, 10/26.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you guys don't mind an older dude cruising with you all, me and the wife are looking foward to this fun run. See you sunday..God willing.

What's up ricardo! This is Alex with the white 510 that duc built . and I don't think anyone will mind once they see your car... Beautiful datsun by the way. If everything is good with my 510 I'll see you there.

I was going to try and make this one with the bf this time but he's going out of town for work again. Leaves tomorrow morning and he still has to pack so we're not gonna make it. Have fun, hope there's a decent turn out and take pictures!

First of let start by thanking those who showed up. Was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with all of you. Unfortunately it was a small turn out of 5 cars. As said on my prior post I would like this meet and drive to continue I will gladly continue to plan out different runs and meets but need to hear from all interested, not only a commitment to show up but what at is that everyone wants to do. So chime in and lets try to make this a happening. Thanks

20140727_10005_edit_1406525208347.jpg

20140727_10013_edit_1406524332769.jpg

20140727_10010_edit_1406524163332.jpg

20140727_100123.jpg

20140727_100235.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...