Z chopper

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Registration update:

We're ahead of last year's registration at this point on the calendar.   :thumbup:

73% of the registrants so far are roadster owners.  The bulk registered to date are 2000s (thanks to Ross at Sports Imports beating the bushes) with a few being the coveted 67.5.   Some are pristine and some are our beloved ratsuns.  Some are stock and some are SR / KA swapped.

I've been told by the owner of a '72 Hakosuka GTR that he'd like to attend the show this year.  That will be really cool to see.  Haven't seen one in the flesh yet.

I really want to see some of the awesome ratsuns that you guys have built.  I have a ratsun worthy 521 that I hope to be bringing to the event this year so I'd love to see more ratsuns.

What do you guys need to get you to the show?   What am I missing? 

I'm especially interested in what might be needed to get you NW US guys (Spokane / Coeur de'Alene, Seattle area, etc.) to the show.  I know many of the Washington / Oregon guys are heading to Canby -- totally get it.  Some who may not be going to Canby may think that because the event is in BC that is is too far.  To give you some perspective, Seatte to Kelowna is only 2 hours further than Seattle to Canby (nothwithstanding the border crossing).  My drive to the event is 10 hours.  If I can make it, you can too.  ...plus you get a 10% discount just for being from the US.  What's not to like about that?

• Like 1

I may be coming up with art, just depends if i have my radiator finished before then, was running to hot through the hills to long beach ca for jccs, so before i go through the hills again i need the radiator cleaned out (dont know the last time arthur did a good flush) if so ill be coming up. 

• Like 1

Doesnt look like ill be coming up, unless i get my settlement fast. Work comp decided to screw up the paper work, and now i got told once i do sign next week, 3-6 weeks untill i get my check, no check means no money to drive up.  Freaking sucks :(

• 4 weeks later...