datson4life

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's an early jack, I have not seen that many of them, seems like there would be more of them around if they came with the 620 trucks.

The way the spare is lowered in the back of a 520/521, I would say the end of the crank would fit right into the hole/eye of that jack.

See the hook on the end of that shaft clipped into the rear wall of my U320, I have that particular jack in there also, along with the engine crank.

DSCN3089.JPG

• Like 2

Wayno is correct it is an early jack.  521 used that type of jack as did earlier Datsuns.  I am not sure what year they changed.

The parts manual drawing for the 620 is of this type of jack and the jack part number does not change from 72 to 79, but shows a different # than for the USA 520 and 521.

The drawing used in the 620 manual could be just a generic image.

Steering wheel dont bother me, im short and not that fat yet (on my way) im just cleaning it up good, i plan on selling this to fund my other build, no wire tuck on this on, i wanna leave it as virgin as possible, stock stereo, tool kit, all trims and bumpers, original clean door panels, imma raise it back up maybe too lol

• Like 1

Not anymore lol, im building the ka a little bit and gonna throw it in a red 521 i have, the red one i can go a little ham with disk brakes and all the good stuff, coilovers, 4 link etc, i dont wanna do that to this green one, its like turning the innocent nerdy college girl into the idk, normal college girl lol, crazy wild etc, you'll feel bad in the end and wished u left it stock

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...