datson4life got another 521, Oh boy!

datson4life

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude dump it and focus on just re doing the green one. Like paint it and total restore, but thats me, If I could do it all over again I would go that route.

Did I tell you I am taking the bed hooks off my truck and re doing the bed skirts to really look like it came from the factory, Hope it looks like what I have in my mind. I really need help.

Dude dump it and focus on just re doing the green one. Like paint it and total restore, but thats me, If I could do it all over again I would go that route.

Did I tell you I am taking the bed hooks off my truck and re doing the bed skirts to really look like it came from the factory, Hope it looks like what I have in my mind. I really need help.

Meh, i dont wanna paint over the original paint, it has its wear on the roof and hood a bit, but i like that look, gonna throw stock wheels, do engine bay, and call it a day, if i still have it ill do all the underneath next year, looking forward to just throwing in the ka in the red one, need it for stressful days , some ppl do golf, video games, etc, this ka one should help, and plenty of space out here for fun, and i live on the edge of the city now, got all the cuts and fields and wide soft roads to myself. :) :) :)

It's kinda funny when you surprise people, the reaction is priceless.

Sometimes it's better being the spectator rather than the one that surprised them, you get to see the reaction when it happens, you know, disbelief.

Its funny to see someones attitude change after they were so confident they can kill a datsun, and they get smashed lol, make and excuse why they lost, and go again, and lose even harder, some ppl (kids) dont know how to take a loss

• Like 1

I did once with the Orange 521, had great success with fouled o2 and messy spark plugs, killed brand new honda si with bolt ons, and killed 2000 gts celica, and a 240sx, they weren't expecting that from a 40+ yr old datsun

good reason to have kept it

I get bored banzai, i like moving on to other cars, the orange one i planned to keep longer but sold it cause i needed the cash, but ive never been a fan of getting stuck on one car, i look around and see how people react when something happens to a car they are attached to, i rather avoid that and not get attached

So its like, build it , have fun, next lol

Theres too many cars on my list, my wish has been to ka a datsun 1200 tho, any trades out there

• Like 1

well most people regret it later as the money you got for it youll never build another one.well this means the green 521 will be sold soon?So its like, build it , have fun, next lolIm like that with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plus it dont cost money.At least the ones I get(low hanging fruit)

Tenacious D - Low Hangin' Fruit:

well most people regret it later as the money you got for it youll never build another one.

well this means the green 521 will be sold soon?

So its like, build it , have fun, next lol

Im like that with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plus it dont cost money.At least the ones I get(low hanging fruit)

No, green one should be around for a while, plus my wife wont let me sell that one lol