SWDP 7th annual Bar-B-Que August 23rd

Steroid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK yall just a few more days to go. The BHC SWDP crew will be rolling out Thurs night / Fri early AM & heading to the Wig Wam.

Today will be the final truck prep day for us here. cant wait to see our brothers & sisters again & stuff our faces & catch up.

Everybody travel safe  & see you @ the park !!

I can't make the bbq this year ug. My mom got ran over bye a push truck at the races and this weekend is the biggest race in the west coast. I am the only one with a license to drive the fuel truck. I hope I didn't piss off any of my customer last weekend at Laguna Seca or Ocean speedway? Lol the track ambulance driver said it was the first time I wasn't the calmest person loading someone into the ambulance.

74datsun620

Sorry to her about your mom I hope and pray all comes out good.

Just got home from the SWDP Barbecue and I mast say what a great time.  Good people good food and great trucks.  Another excellent day thank you Guy, Steroid, Mark, Ray, Tony, Derrick, Chris, Gene, and all the others that attended and made the day what is was FUN!!!

I was privileged to meet the owners of the 1960 222 Model Datsun Pickup!  What a beautiful little truck.  Hint it will be at the JCCS this year.

Good times and thank you everyone that attended. 

74...hope your mom gets better real soon.

Ray..great pix & great seeing you guys again.

Absolutely awesome weekend filled with Datsuns..friends & family. Thanks to ALL who came out to share the passion of these classic vehicles ! My pics will be pisted in the coming days so stay tuned. & also a huge TY to Kumar @ the Wig Wam foe the warm welcome...:-)

Hall Monitor

• photo-thumb-2765.jpg?_r=1376371518
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 6,946 posts
  • Cars:audi a4 cab/trailblazer ss/72 521/72 goon

Posted Today, 06:29 PM

7 trucks that's a small turn out. 

We waited all day for You and Your awesome 521. Verrrrry depressing that You didn't make it. Even the production crew that filmed Our run was disappointed. Maybe next time You will be famous.

• Like 1