SWDP 7th annual Bar-B-Que August 23rd

Steroid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VERIFIED TODAY:

Gazebo #2 was reserved and will be once again where the 7th Annual SWDP Bar-B-Que will be held.

T-shirts to be ordered and magazines contacted by next week.

Here We go ! ! !   :w00t:

Man you guys have all the fun !! Can't wait till I travel all the time . I might actually be close enough make this . I should be in riverside around the same time .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember guys the bbq has always been a pot luck deal...if you bring something it'll go on the grill :thumbup:

About 1 month to go now so get your trucks & cars ready. And for those who want to join us we'll be cruising to the Wig Wam afterwards to hang by the pool & chill out. Look forward to seeing all of you ! ......

ATTENTION....... ATTENTION....... ATTENTION

This year will be a very significant year for the Bar-B-Que. I have kept this under wraps until now awaiting confirmation. Those of You that are on Facebook might have already read a thread on a side "event" that will be taking place. Todd "Radar" Hendrix will be present with a film crew taping for a documentary on "The History of Mini Trucking".

We need to have ALL TRUCKS POSSIBLE present and looking sharp this year. Our top total was 45 trucks. I am hoping that We can beat this total. Weather Your truck is finished, primered or needs to be trailered, PLEASE GET IT THERE.     

Thanks, Mike

Gene. What if I were to deliver Grimace to the Wigwam sometime before the Bar-B-Que and You could bring a trailer on August23rd to take it home with You. This way Your truck will be at the show ! !

TEASER ! !  TEASER ! ! TEASER ! !   :rofl: 

B31535_zpsc265ed1c.jpg

This will give You an "idea" of what this years t-shirts will be looking like ! ! ! !

OK, Here is this years t-shirt design ! ! !

Front:

P1010507_zpsb9be6c7b.jpg

P1010509_zps5c385ff6.jpg

Back:

P1010502_zpsf8a57f4f.jpg

P1010503_zps59474968.jpg

I am also going to blow out My stash of older shirts............... If You buy THIS YEARS shirt, I will sell any prior year shirt for $8.00. If You want any prior year shirt without buying this years shirt I will sell them for $10.00.  YES, I WILL do mail orders ! ! !

Thanks, Mike

Ok guys & gals just 2 weeks to go !

Remember its a pot luck bbq..if you guys bring something itll get grilled.

Theres 1 bbq at the park & in years past Chris & Lawrence brought thiers as well. Lots of shade & good times for sure. PM me or Steroid if theres any ?'s......thanks.

Looking forward to seeing all y'all in 2 weeks...Ray and I will be there for awhile...got some family things

goin on on Sat evening but we will be there prolly till about 2 or 3......gonna be a good day for shure