5/10 golden gardens bbq

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i spent most of the day at the PIR swap meet  talking my hermit brother into running up there with us so we may be sitting at 4 if i can get the 2+2 tagged and a few long test drives by then.

Me
Fat510
An old dood in orange 510.
My ginger son.

Datsuns of the Puget

That would be great ,, cuz when people look up DP ,, Datsuns are what they are exactly wanting to see for sure.

^_^

3 of the guys i thought were rolling with us to Chehalis spudded out the day before but maybe they will be brave enough to come to this with us to this.    Probably to much of pussies ( very likely ) but maybe they will be MAN enough to roll up from here for this.

Being nice doesn't work.  so i'm going back to shaming as it seems to have worked in the past..

ALSO:

We will probably be bringing the middle son in his 85 Celica hoopty , so if a guy wanted to drive a Corolla,  he wouldn't be alone.. Hint.,, hint.

:thumbup:

I am in for this one.I will bring the beans since you can't really have a BBQ without them. And they are Gluten free for our Celiac Sprue comrades as well as a great source of fiber to keep us all regular. I may or may not have my little peanut (Son) with me. He loves hotdogs and Datsuns. I will also have a few suggestions for the after meet cruise. We can throw everyone's on the table and vote on the drive then.

Who's bringing the ice for the cocktails?

• Like 1

I am in for this one.I will bring the beans since you can't really have a BBQ without them. And they are Gluten free for our Celiac Sprue comrades as well as a great source of fiber to keep us all regular. I may or may not have my little peanut (Son) with me. He loves hotdogs and Datsuns. I will also have a few suggestions for the after meet cruise. We can throw everyone's on the table and vote on the drive then.

Who's bringing the ice for the cocktails?

I vote for coming up with a cruise plan early and just going with it.. Nobody ever wants to cruise around sight seeing,, well i kinda dig the shit outta driving around,  so I/we will go with you on a drive.  To many lights make it hard but if we could map it and print it out we wouldn't have to yellow light drag race as much ..  

Tell us what your plans are.

Met a young guy at Pick n pull that seemed pretty willing to come ( after i sold him on it for 20 minutes :rofl: ) with his 74 620.     So i'm hoping he shows as he says he might get his buddies outta Gig Harbor to roll up with him in their Datsun trucks..

Talking with him he seemed to think his beautiful gold 85 720 wouldn't be welcome ,,, so i'm i'm putting this out there to the new guys,,, ANYTHING Datsun is welcome to our meets, we have no body style cliques.. We are only there to laugh, talk about cars, complain about the weather,,  and plan our overthrow of the goverment .

Bump?

• Like 4
Guest Rick-rat

Segregation is a form of discrimination that I would not be comfortable with. Are we going to park by year and model, and by the color of our Datto's. You can't park there if you're eating hot dogs, gotta park here if you're having a hamburger. Where will it end

• Like 1