Truck bed spray liner?

Never have had one done , or really seen one in person that I can remember .

What's a reasonable price to pay for a shop to do it?

Are they worth it?

I got a quote from rhyno liners. They say it's supposed to last forever under "normal use "

It would be done on my 520 and in my mind I don't plan on using it to do anything more than normal use

The reason I bring this up is I don't want to go thru the time to prep the bed for paint ... Opinions

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhino Liner sucks. Its great protection, but its ugly, little traction, and just a stupid name brand. LineX, Arma, or Bullet seem to be the nicest ones. My shop up here does a flat rate $400.

I like them. If I had a truck I would get one done. They all fade eventually.

Really you just need to figure out how far you want the spray to go. Top of the rail? Outside of the rail? I doubt they would do hooks...

Call up a few places. If they spray a nearly identical product (Arma was actually made by a guy who left LineX in the early days of LineX), they will probably do a little price matching/beating.

Traction is nice, as it can help keep a box from sliding. Most of these sprays are what is called a Hot Spray, as in as soon as you have the truck back, you could throw a load of gravel back there.

Only other thing I would consider, is the Raptor DIY solution.